Each of the celebrations of the Lord commemorates an event in Israel’s history. They also have their ultimate fulfillment in Yeshua.
The celebrations of the spring
- Passover – His crucifixion (the Passover Lamb)
- Unleavened Bread –burial of Yeshua (separating us from our sins)
- First harvest – His resurrection (first harvest in the land of Canaan)
The celebration of the summer:
- First Fruits – Gift of the Holy Spirit (second harvest in Israel)
The celebrations of the fall:
- Trumpets – His birth
- Atonement – His past and current ministry (sacrifices, Judge and High Priest)
- Tabernacles – His eternal reign as King of all kings
PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM AND FOR ALL PEOPLE TO CELEBRATE YESHUA IN THE FEASTS OF THE LORD.