Each of the celebrations of the Lord commemorates an event in Israel’s history. They also have their ultimate fulfillment in Yeshua.
The celebrations of the spring
- Passover – His crucifixion (the Passover Lamb)
- Unleavened Bread –burial of Yeshua (separating us from our sins)
- First harvest – His resurrection (first harvest in the land of Canaan)
The celebration of the summer:
- First Fruits – Gift of the Holy Spirit (second harvest in Israel)
The celebrations of the fall:
- Trumpets – His birth
- Atonement – His past and current ministry (sacrifices, Judge and High Priest)
- Tabernacles – His eternal reign as King of all kings
PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM AND FOR ALL PEOPLE TO CELEBRATE YESHUA IN THE FEASTS OF THE LORD.
“Celebrate Jesus, the Biblical Perspective of the Feasts of the Lord is an easy to read yet in depth resource. It includes the Levitical feasts, New Moon and Hanukkah.