Rarely do we pray into specific events in Israel, but today we will. What happened?
- Israel elections on April 9,
- March 14, two rockets were fired into Tel Aviv,
- Nine more fired through the night to border settlements,
- Israel struck 100 enemy targets (wounding 4),
- “Palestinians Palestinian sources allege that the rockets were launched accidentally by a new Hamas recruit who had not been properly trained.” (I24 news)
- March 15, Egypt brokers cease-fire,
- Border protests postponed for a week.
Was this a mistake or a message? Was anything accomplished?
The Bible tells us that God is sovereign, omniscient (all knowing), omnipotent (all powerful), and omnipresent (all present). If we had such knowledge, we would pray differently!
When we pray “with understanding” we are NOT praying our thoughts or our desires but God’s. What is God’s heart?
Has not the Lord Almighty determined
that the people’s labor is only fuel for the fire,
that the nations exhaust themselves for nothing?
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord
as the waters cover the sea.
PRAY FOR THE SALVATION OF ISRAEL AND HER ENEMIES.