Many people call this last book of the Bible “The Revelations” indicating that their focus is on the many descriptions of the final days before God’s eternal and everlasting kingdom. But the correct name and subject of this last letter from the Apostle John, is in the first sentence:
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants.
God’s purpose and focus of His Word is to make Himself known:
- Through His Creation (Psalm 19)
- Through Israel (Isaiah 43:10-21)
- Through the Church (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Through Jesus! (John 1:14)
The vain attempt of Satan to usurp God ends in Satan’s total defeat and eternal damnation. Sadly, there will be many people who will follow Satan even to his ignominious end.
The Apostle John is given a series of visions through which to communicate that which is really impossible for man to understand. The revelation is ordered in three sections:
- The things which he has seen (the glorified Christ Rev 1:9-20),
- The things which are (the seven churches 2-3),
- The things which will take place after this.
Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.
PRAY ALL ISRAEL WILL READ “THE REVELATION” AND RECOGNIZE YESHUA AS MESSIAH.