– The Witness of Israel
As we end this series, we praise God for Israel today. Although there is more to come, the reborn state of Israel is evidence of God’s faithfulness. We’ll slightly deviate from the regular posts, to pray and praise through the historic events that have brought us to this time.
- The Witness of Israel Today
- Despite all odds, Israel exists. No other people or nation was dispersed from their homeland yet returned after 2000 years. Even the language had to be brought into the 20th century, and made applicable for modern speech.
- God is regathering and returning the Jewish people to the land.
- Jews are recognizing and accepting Yeshua as their Messiah and worshipping Him with ancient Biblical prayers and celebrating the Feasts of the Lord as He designed.
- The Nations are turning against Israel.
PRAISE GOD FOR HIS PROMISE TO ISRAEL:
Jeremiah 31: 23-25
Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “They shall again use this speech in the land of Judah and in its cities, when I bring back their captivity: ‘The Lord bless you, O home of justice, and mountain of holiness!’ And there shall dwell in Judah itself, and in all its cities together, farmers and those going out with flocks. For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.” (NKJV)